Infuse partner data into your company's performance dashboards in Tableau.
Get Credit for Your Partnership Team's Impact on the Bottom Line: Attribute revenue to partnerships by linking new sales to partner relationships and warm introductions.
Personalize Users' Experiences Based on Mutual Accounts with Tech Partners: Segment your users based on which partners already work with them. Then, see which partners are more likely to impact adoption, engagement, and conversions.
Expand Existing Accounts and Prevent Churn: Uncover potential integrations, content, training, and messaging that will resonate with customers based on their existing relationships with your partners.
Unearth More Partner-Influenced Revenue: Give sales reps a path to warm intros, intelligence, and context from their counterparts at partner companies.
- Gain Executive Buy-in to Invest in Partnerships: Make sure company execs see and appreciate how and where partner relationships are impacting the key metrics they monitor daily.
How it Works
To learn more about Web Data Connectors, read this help doc from Tableau.
Available Crossbeam data to report on:
- Entity ID
- Record Name
- Population Name
- Partner Name
- Partner Population Name
- Partner AE Name
- Partner AE Email
- Partner AE Phone
- Matched At
- When you open the packaged file, you'll be asked to provide your Crossbeam and your Salesforce credentials.
- Once connected, the starter dashboard will populate with data flowing from your Crossbeam account and Salesforce instance.
Gallery & Videos
- This integration is compatible with Tableau Desktop only. Connect Crossbeam to Tableau Desktop using the Web Data Connector to build dashboards and charts. You can publish those data visualizations to Tableau Online or Tableau Server for end users to view and interact with.
- To install the integration, you must be on a paid Crossbeam plan and have a license for Tableau Desktop. If you’re not on a paid plan with Crossbeam and are interested in learning more about the integration, contact email@example.com. We are offering pilot programs for eligible customers to get free access to Partner Cloud integrations.
- Open Tableau Desktop and click Connect to Data
- On the left-hand side of the menu, navigate to More and then click Web Data Connector
- Enter the URL: https://app.crossbeam.com/crossbeamwdc and then click Connect to Crossbeam
- Enter your Crossbeam credentials to connect your Crossbeam account with Tableau Desktop
- Once the data is connected, the table should populate with Crossbeam data
- Select the Sheet tab to begin your analysis
Type of Setup
Type of Setup