See partner attribution for your opportunities in Salesforce with this new Custom Object.
What It Is
When you complete a request in Sales Edge, you will be prompted to allow Sales Edge to track the attribution of the partner on your request to the associated opportunity in Salesforce. This helps you and your RevOps team to automatically fill in attribution data for your sales reporting. No more manual entry of attribution if you’re using Sales Edge to track your partner’s activity in your opportunities.
How to Set It Up
⚠️ Grab your Salesforce Admin
, and ensure the following steps are complete to access the full feature:
- Crossbeam is connected to your Salesforce data source.
- Go to your integrations page in Crossbeam, and select “Salesforce Attribution Push.” From there, you’ll be prompted through:
- Pop-up window for connecting your Salesforce
- This will prompt you to download and install the Crossbeam Attribution package to your Salesforce instance.
- Connect your Partner’s Account IDs from Salesforce (this makes linking easy!)
- When you’ve added all of the IDs you want, click the Save Changes button.
- Edit or remove any Partner IDs at any time within your Crossbeam account Settings.
- When completing a conversation in Sales Edge, select the drop-down field next to Attribution in the Basic Info section. When you save this, Crossbeam will automatically populate the attribution data in your Salesforce.
- Sales Edge Attribution Selector
- Data appears in Salesforce!